You are here
With a large directly employed operative staff, as well as a large number of available sub-contractors we are able to carry out projects ranging from small single systems up to complete building refurbishments, with a contract values in excess of seven hundred thousand pounds.
We offer a complete design service which starts from initial free of charge site survey where the client’s needs are established and discussed.
From here and using the latest design software, based on both C.I.B.S.E and I.E.E guidelines, a design will be constructed and a quotation offered.
Leading up to the start of the project we are able to provide CAD drawings which are produced in house as well as all relevant Health and Safety documentation.
During the installation phase a dedicated contracts engineer will be assigned to the project to ensure one line of communication for the customer.
On the satisfactory completion of our work we will, where required, provide a complete operation and maintenance manual as well as a client demonstration.
Also due to our exceptional relationship with the leading manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Daikin and Toshiba we are also able to offer up to 7 years warranty on parts, subject to regular maintenance. Only a select number of contractors are able to offer this.
Types of work undertaken
- Energy efficient heat pump installations ‘A or B Rated’
- Full function close control air conditioning for computer rooms
- Heat recovery energy efficient ventilation systems
- Comfort cooling/heating for offices and homes including split, VRF and VVT installations
- Clean rooms
- Humidification and De-Humidification
- Cold rooms and freezer rooms including the building structure
- Chilled laboratories and environmental chambers
- Cabinets and display cases
- Water chillers
- Cellar cooling and ice machines
- Process cooling and specialist applications
Plumbing and Ventilation
- Central heating and space heating
- Plumbing design and installation for industrial and commercial premises
- Gas, oil fired and electrical installations
- Supply and extract ventilation including air handling units, heat recovery and specialist ventilation.